Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Digital Penguin


Digital Penguin Christmas Ornament



This is a Christmas ornament that was designed to hold a little lcd screen in the stomach of a penguin that changes pictures of what ever you upload to it. It holds about 65 pictures with a jpg or bmp format. It made me wonder would anyone buy this? I found out that a lot of people actually buy digital picture frames for their home or office and it would be practical that those consumers would extend that to their Christmas trees. I did find ornaments that hold a single picture that you would have to cut out from a print , I believe my mom might have even had one. I think this ornament, as small as the screen is, would be a plausible thing to buy for the capability of having more than one picture in your ornament. I found other larger digital picture frames that as well as showing multiple pictures played music as well. Maybe this ornament could be reissued somehow with a mini speaker that played different Christmas tunes.



No comments:

Post a Comment