Wednesday, October 14, 2009


When i first saw this design for a wine bottle label I liked it. There was something about that symbol that made it seem important enough to give it a try. I have yet to try the wine but I have done a little research on why this label caught my attention. I'm not so sure it has anything to do with font of the name or the name itself. I think it all has to do with that symbol in the circle. So I just happened to be watching a movie the other day and during the beginning credits I figured out why this label stuck out. It all has to do with Legendary Pictures logo and the movies associated with it. I like their movies so that design was subconsciously in my brain as something I would like if I saw it else where. Hence the similarity with the wine bottle display.

No comments:

Post a Comment