Monday, December 14, 2009

Wall Decals

I found this and other wall decals and dalidecals.com. I live in an apartment that, for some reason, won't let us paint our walls. If we want to paint, depending on the color, we have to put a non refundable deposit down between 150- 350 dollars. I tried to think of another option to decorate a wall and I stumbled upon these designs. What they are are vinyl stickers that you adhere to any wall or surface and later peel up. For this tree they send you the trunk decal and all the separate leaf decals so you can place them in any fashion you would like. The decals run anywhere from 25-200 dollars depending on the size and different colors. You can also choose any colors you would like the decal to be. I think this is a great way to decorate a room or wall space for any home size.

No comments:

Post a Comment