Monday, November 9, 2009

xbox 360 Laptop


Someone decided to design a xbox360 that would function as a laptop with full keyboard and hd display. I really like this design, possibly because I love video games, for the idea of being able to play video games where ever I go. I don't think that Microsoft licensed this product, but for future products should consider it. The laptop, I wouldn't consider, is not fully portable. You do have to plug it in where ever you go. I figure this is because of the huge amount of energy it takes run an xbox 360 and there probably isn't a decent sized battery that could handle the load and fit inside. I also read it weighs about 12 pounds which I don't think I would want to lug around. It is fully functional with the USB ports and 4 wireless controllers. It was also upgraded with the wireless Ethernet adapter. With 21.2 million people already owning a 360 and about 40% of Americans owning laptops, I wonder how many more would cough up the money to purchase one of these if they were available in retail stores. As much as I like this design, I don't think I would buy it until they found away to make it lighter and cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment